Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quotable Quotes

I guess I haven't been paying enough attention lately because I haven't thought of anything to post lately. I guess it's part of the Winter blahs. At any rate, I do have a couple of quotes from the day.

On the way home from school, Brantley says to me, "Mom, you know what I found out today. Icing makes me sick." He told me that he ate a cookie that had icing on it and it made his tummy hurt. I said that it was just as well, because icing isn't good for you anyway.

Brantley crawled into bed before I finished my workout on the treadmill, so I went in his room to say good night and he said, "Are you all sweaty? 'Cause if you are, don't come hug me." Well, I love you too.

Happy hump day!

No comments: