Brantley's second grade musical program was yesterday. I was travelling for work so I will have to rely on a review from dad. He did take a video but I haven't had a chance yet to watch it. As a side note that you all will get a good laugh at, I haven't been feeling well and I actually had to utilize the barf bag on the plane coming back. That was a first for me and so embarrassing.
On to today's game. The game started out a bit shaky for Brant. I thought he was going to lose it with his third at bat after striking out on his second at bat. But, he persevered and hit the ball. He got 2 RBIs with that hit. The game ended up tied at 7 and they didn't play the 6th inning because of time. Had it been spring ball, the 6th inning would have to have been played. Then, after the game the kids had one thing on their mind--cupcakes. It was Carson's birthday and it was their day for snacks so they brought cupcakes. Yum Yum!
1 comment:
I hope you're feeling better. I didn't even know they still have the barf bags on the plane!!
Post a Comment