Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Friday, November 02, 2007

A post directly from Brantley (this should be good)

my frieds name is ian.my othrs frieds name is jordnna.I like to play with them.Taey are fun.Thay are vary vary fun.Ther is going to be a new one.I like to play at a park.Parks are fun.my park is vary fun.Parks are fun for kids.Parks are vary fun for me.Ther is going to be a other one wr'er going to the titans game I am going with my dad and my pop and grmom.we are going to have fun.The game is going to be vary vary fun at the going. BiBi thas enough for now.




from brant have a grat weekidn



(That took over an hour!!!! Of course he was wataching tv and eating popcorn while doing it. Already a multitasker. I had to resist the urge to make corrections. Enjoy!)

1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

Wow! Impressive!