Brantley looks like such a thug in this picture. He's a good boy though. There is a boy on his team that has been giving me attitude all season. I have been helping make sure all the kids get a chance to bat first/last. To do this, we bat in numeric order and have rotated numerically for who goes first. Last Thursday, this child said to me, "I'm the first batter today." I told him no, it was number 2's time to go first. He got mad. His dad talked to him and after that he goes up to Brantley and says, "Brantley, I'm glad your mom isn't my mom." Right in front of me. I told him that was not nice to say and explained I was trying to be fair in making sure everyone has a turn. He rolled his eyes at me. Brantley seemed to ignore him. I definitely won't be encouraging him to be friends with that thug. It's sad, though, because he went to pre-school with that boy. They started there as babies together but got separated at about age three. I thought about telling him mom, but decided against it. I figured I was just overreacting and she'd probably roll her eyes at me. Just kidding. I think she knows what she's got.
Baseball Swing
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
What a thug....
Brantley looks like such a thug in this picture. He's a good boy though. There is a boy on his team that has been giving me attitude all season. I have been helping make sure all the kids get a chance to bat first/last. To do this, we bat in numeric order and have rotated numerically for who goes first. Last Thursday, this child said to me, "I'm the first batter today." I told him no, it was number 2's time to go first. He got mad. His dad talked to him and after that he goes up to Brantley and says, "Brantley, I'm glad your mom isn't my mom." Right in front of me. I told him that was not nice to say and explained I was trying to be fair in making sure everyone has a turn. He rolled his eyes at me. Brantley seemed to ignore him. I definitely won't be encouraging him to be friends with that thug. It's sad, though, because he went to pre-school with that boy. They started there as babies together but got separated at about age three. I thought about telling him mom, but decided against it. I figured I was just overreacting and she'd probably roll her eyes at me. Just kidding. I think she knows what she's got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment