Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas with Grandma and Pop

Since Grandma and Pop will be spending Christmas in Chicagoland, we celebrated with them today. We had a great dinner with filet, baked potatoes, salad, and rolls. Mmmm! Brantley of course just had carrots, turkey, and rolls. Lots of rolls. He's not much of a meat eater. I'm not sure I've ever gotten him to taste a piece of steak. More for the rest of us. For dessert, it was chess pie. Grandma made an excellent pie. Of course, we got to open presents too. Grandma and Pop's present was a 5 A rating by Brantley (A being the word awesome!) We got home and were going to put the batteries in it but something happened to the batteries. It looked like something had leaked out of them. I looked around and we only had 2 D batteries and we needed 4. Brantley just couldn't understand that we didn't have enough of the right batteries. But, not to fear, mommy had to go grocery shopping anyway so I picked up some batteries. He'll be playing tomorrow!

No comments: