I picked this picture so you can see Brantley without a costume. But, I also want to draw your attention to the mom dressed in pink. Don't you think that costume is a little inappropriate for a family Halloween party? She wasn't leaving much to the imagination. Then today was Chuck E. Cheese. Let me tell you what I hate about Chuckys. Parents let their kids run amuck and Brantley gets run over. Brantley dropped his tokens and his classmate and another kid helped him pick them up while helping themselves to some of his tokens. Brantley can be playing a game and another kid will come up and start playing it and not letting Brantley play. It's quite annoying. At any rate, Brantley actually hugged Chucky this time and danced with everyone. Check out Brantley's moves.
Baseball Swing
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Weekend Events
Man has it been a busy weekend. First we had soccer yesterday morning, then we went to a Halloween party at the house of one of Brantley's classmates and today we went to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's. We learned that the Halloween party was hosted by the parents of triplets, one of which is in Brantley's class. Brantley didn't want to wear his costume so he was the only one not wearing a costume. That was okay though, because some of the kids ruined their costumes. We had a great time.
I picked this picture so you can see Brantley without a costume. But, I also want to draw your attention to the mom dressed in pink. Don't you think that costume is a little inappropriate for a family Halloween party? She wasn't leaving much to the imagination. Then today was Chuck E. Cheese. Let me tell you what I hate about Chuckys. Parents let their kids run amuck and Brantley gets run over. Brantley dropped his tokens and his classmate and another kid helped him pick them up while helping themselves to some of his tokens. Brantley can be playing a game and another kid will come up and start playing it and not letting Brantley play. It's quite annoying. At any rate, Brantley actually hugged Chucky this time and danced with everyone. Check out Brantley's moves.
I picked this picture so you can see Brantley without a costume. But, I also want to draw your attention to the mom dressed in pink. Don't you think that costume is a little inappropriate for a family Halloween party? She wasn't leaving much to the imagination. Then today was Chuck E. Cheese. Let me tell you what I hate about Chuckys. Parents let their kids run amuck and Brantley gets run over. Brantley dropped his tokens and his classmate and another kid helped him pick them up while helping themselves to some of his tokens. Brantley can be playing a game and another kid will come up and start playing it and not letting Brantley play. It's quite annoying. At any rate, Brantley actually hugged Chucky this time and danced with everyone. Check out Brantley's moves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment