Baseball Swing
Friday, July 07, 2006
The 4th of July
I'm a little behind because I've been out of commission for the past couple days. Monday night we went to a cookout up the street. We had such a good time. We didn't get home until 11:00. Brantley passed out when we got home. He would have slept later Tuesday morning, but the Roomba started it's business at 8:00 and woke him up. We didn't do much on Tuesday. We hung out with Lawson's parents and then watched fireworks in the neighborhood - after a nice 2 hour nap! I managed to hurt my back lifting Brantley into his booster seat for dinner. Lawson had to help me sit down in the grass so we could watch fireworks. Notice how Brantley has his fingers in his ears. He won't take them out when fireworks are going on. What a weirdo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment