Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Swim Lessons

Today was Brantley's first swim lesson. He's been getting around the pool just fine with his ring and his swim trainer (if I can get him to wear it!) but I really wanted him to start swimming without the flotation aids. I found out that a girl in my office used to give swim lessons while in college so I immediately asked if she would be willing to come out and give Brantley lessons. She agreed and was just as excited about it as Brantley was. It was the first thing out of his mouth this morning, and all he could talk about as soon as I picked him up today. He did really well, but I think he was paying a little too much attention to me on the side of the pool. I didn't get in because I figured he really wouldn't listen, so I watched from the side. He did really well and is fearlessly jumping in the pool now - without his ring! Here is a picture after we got home and he already changed into his sleepy clothes. He should sleep good tonight, if I can get him in bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Test