Brantley has developed a fear of thunderstorms. He really dislikes thunder. It started prior to the big hail storm, but I think the big hail storm topped it off. He's very concerned about the weather and wants to see the radar. He even knows what some of the colors mean. We had a storm with some small hail in Charleston. Brantley was hanging out in the bathroom scared to death. Finally, we hooked up my MP3 player and he started listening to music. That helped. The next night we were out to dinner and it started to lightning again. Brantley wouldn't eat and I kept telling him to eat his dinner. Finally he said "I'm taking my food back to the condo and I'm going to eat it in the bathroom!" Matt and daddy might be able to correct me if I didn't get the quote exactly right. Well, today we are having some thunderstorms with some small hail. Look at where Brantley is....

No comments:
Post a Comment