Baseball Swing

Baseball Swing

Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Greatest Show on Earth!

Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey's Circus came to town and we decided to take Brantley. I started having second thoughts about it because he is very apprehensive when it comes to loud events with lots of people, but we went anyway. When we got inside the GEC, Brantley didn't want to go inside the arena. It took some coercion - daddy picking him up and taking him in. The whole time he was covering his ears and saying he wanted to go home. I didn't think it was that loud, but I think we might have traumatized him. He did enjoy some of the antics, the elephants and the tigers. He was excited that one of the tigers roared at the trainer and he said he wanted to go down there and see the tigers. After we left, he said he loved the circus. Could have fooled me. But, he was very excited about it and told Grandma and Pop all about it. It was hard to get a good picture, but here's one of the elephants in the show finale.

No comments: